Re: Database Files - HELP! HELP! HELP!

From: E154533 <e154533_at_aol.com>
Date: 14 Nov 1998 04:28:38 GMT

dear Diego:

     I'm sorry to hear about that,if you don't have the backup that mean you loose the this
datafile you cann't get it back,but you still can startup the database anyway.the way I only know is re-create the controlfile,do you have the backup in the trace?if you don't you must
do it manually,you should be very very becareful,another way you can call the oracle
surport see if they can help you,if you need any help,please contact me at E154533_at_aol.com.good luck buddy.                   Received on Fri Nov 13 1998 - 22:28:38 CST