Oracle database interface problem with perl

From: *Hoon* <hoon_at_netsgo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:32:43 +0900

Hi.. I have problem to access to Oracle database with my perl script from linux server.. I know common problem on this is something to do with Oracle Home and Oracle SID environment.. but I think I have set it up correctly.. any other solutions on this?
or any suggestions?

thanks in advance..
sang Received on Thu Nov 12 1998 - 03:32:43 CST