Re: ORA-12500 Help!!!

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babettet_at_you.cant.spam.me>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 19:13:34 GMT

Hey, Billy, I really like the <cross postings removed> I am used to seeing [snipped] but this the first time I have seen <cross postings removed>

If it were up to me, cross postings would be illegal (grin) or at the very least the newsgroup would reject any postings that were to any other groups too (really big grin)

Babette
babettet_at_tmi.ca.NOSPAM (remove appropriate part to e-mail me)

Billy Verreynne wrote in message <71uq1p$o9v$1_at_hermes.is.co.za>...
><cross postings removed>
>
>Kenny Leow wrote in message <71uje6$div$1_at_mawar.singnet.com.sg>...
>>However, when the client tried to access the database whether it is Oracle
>7
>>or 8, I will encounter the ora-12500 error. TNS: Listener failed to start
>>dedicated process.

[snipped] Received on Wed Nov 11 1998 - 13:13:34 CST