Oracle jdbc thin driver bug in java.

From: SAMIR C RAJGURU <samirrajguru_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 18:50:26 -0800

I call the method getPrimaryKeys(null, null, <tablename>) from the class java.sql.DatabaseMetaData and get the following error message:

ORA-00933: SQL command command not properly ended.

I am using personal oracle 8 and oracle jdbc thin driver.

What am I doing wrong. If it is a bug in the driver is there a workaround?

All help appreciated.

Samir Rajguru,
Datamorphix. Received on Tue Nov 10 1998 - 20:50:26 CST