Problem starting Listener service.

From: Michael McKenna <michael.mckenna_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 10 Nov 1998 19:56:06 GMT

I had installed Oracle8 Enterprise Edition on my company's NT server and all was working smoothly. The local administrator took the server down over the weekend and now we are unable to start the TNSListener80. We get one of two NT error messages: 1067, which says "internal exception" or something and 2140, which states that "An internal Windows NT error occurred."

Has anyone seen this before? Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Michael. Received on Tue Nov 10 1998 - 13:56:06 CST