Re: How to change the password of USER "INTERNAL"?

From: Dan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:04:35 -0800

> I'd like to know how to change the password of USER "INTERNAL"?
> Please teach me step by step to do it.

The problem with questions such as your is that my suspicion is that if you had any business doing this you would already know how. The fact that you are asking a basic DBA question and wanting step-by-step instructions leads me to believe that you have no business attempting to do this and are probably up to no good.

That said, the answer to your question, in cryptic form that will be of no use to you unless you are a qualified DBA is . . . use oradim to drop an recreate the SID.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Tue Nov 10 1998 - 12:04:35 CST