Re: Script to generate Table DDL

From: <mjain_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 23:26:49 GMT

Try free shareware called TOAD!! It is excellent and can let you do what trying to do!!

With TOAD it is a breeze!!

Go to website http://www.toadsoft.com/ and download the tool from this site!!

You will be glad that you did it!! I tried it and I am very happy with this tool.

Thanks to TOADMAN!!

Hope this helps,

Manoj Jain
Oracle Certified Professional - OCP DBA Chauncey Certified Oracle7 DBA