Re: Oracle8/Nt How do I rename instance?

From: Diane <Diane_at_coalole.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 18:23:10 +0000

In article <363F3345.44D2FDD5_at_syntegra.bt.co.uk>, Simon Quinn <simon.qui nn_at_syntegra.bt.co.uk> writes
This works on NT too (at least it does for version 7.3) but you also need access to the console to stop the oracle services and rename the default sid in the registry.

--
Diane Received on Tue Nov 03 1998 - 12:23:10 CST