Re: Export across Network!!Help!!

From: <mpir_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 21:52:22 GMT

If you have the standard client package for your platform it should include the import and export utilities.

The form can start either a DOS or windows export session that retrieves the data from the remote server accross the net to a local file. On the exports completion, a DOS or Windows session could start with the import utility and the file just created.

If you do not have any local disk space, whatever file system (MS Share, Novell or NFS) is available can be used.