How do I track errors?

From: Margaret Peacock <peacockm_at_nt.com>
Date: 3 Nov 1998 17:40:03 GMT

I know this is a stupid question, but I can't remember how to query oracle for the meanings of its errors. I am getting this error:

ORA-06553: PLS-213: Message 213 not found; No message file for product=plsql, facility=PCM

when I try to do a desc on a table in dba_tables; I can see that the table_name is there, but when I try to query the table, I get a message saying that the table does not exist. Can anyone help? I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks.

-Margaret Peacock
--

Margaret Peacock        ESN: 655-8559
Intranet Web Master     EXTERNAL: (408) 565-8559