Problem with moving Oracle

From: Andriy Galetski <andriy_at_trgz.lviv.ua>
Date: 29 Oct 1998 13:14:49 GMT

Hello Everybody,

Everything working excellent until I move my ORACLE server from one disk drive to anather. I corectly change two mount points this way to keep all path correct.
After that I set the owner for oracle tree:

chown -R oracle:dba /oracle

I start oracle server successfully, but my local users can not connect via IPC
(when they use TCP connection established)

help me understand what is mean

ERROR: ORA-01034: ORACLE not available
ORA-07320: smsget: shmat error when trying to attach sga. DEC OSF/1 (AXP) Error: 13: Permission denied

what should i do ?

Thanks for any help

--

Good luck (end etc.) andriy_at_trgz.lviv.ua