Re: Information passing between the Oracle Client and an Oracle Database server

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:01:06 +0200

bonanos_at_yahoo.com wrote in message <716tv9$pab$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>> 1. A network protocol sniffer and analyser. It put the network driver
into
>> premiscious mode and try to read the SQL*Net packets it can find, uses

some

> shouldn't that read promiscious?

Yep. I told the guy at the PC shop I wanted an US-English keyboard and he told me that I do have one! But I still have a keyboard that can not spell properly. Damn! Sure it has something to do with the mess in the current US educational system...

;-)
Billy Received on Wed Oct 28 1998 - 06:01:06 CST