Re: Server connections

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 07:33:52 +0100

This is very strange. The first process line points to a sqlnet v1 process using the named pipes protocol. The second line points to a sqlnet v2 connection using the bequeath protocol (which is just a variant of named pipes, and the Oracle implementation of InterProcess Calls between client and server on the same host).
There should be somehow two connect statements in your program, as far as I can see. To me it looks like only one is needed. As sqlnet v1 is desupported, you probably shouldn't use that.

Hth,
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA