reinstall oracle 8.0.3

From: Scott Yu <Scott.Yu_at_IPS-Sendero.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:04:51 -0400

I try to reinstall oracle 8.0.3 on NT over exist 7.3 and the listener showing conflict, so I delete \orant and use regedt32 to remove all oracle related entry, but when I reinstall oracle 8.0.3, the message "verify vobmgr.vr(4) FILE_NOT_FOUND", and terminate the install

and I check oracle 8 do have a problem to deinstall and reinstall .

any help appreciated

scott Received on Fri Oct 23 1998 - 17:04:51 CDT