Entry Level Oracle DBA Position - Virginia Beach

From: Kevin Valliere <kvalliere_at_atl.dynares.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 16:11:34 -0400

Hi

My name is Kevin Valliere and I am with Dynamic Resources, a division of Metamor Worldwide, an aggressive company with a laid back casual atmosphere of having fun while being successful. Our facility in the Virginia Beach/Chesapeake area is looking to bring on an Oracle DBA with 6 months to 1.5yr experience. We want someone who has had exposure to Oracle DBA and wants to make a career in it – we will train the rest ( we offer certified training + you get to work with the best in the business) Permanent position is between 50-60K with the best benifits in the business. So send a resume for a cool job with a cool company working in a beach area full of fun and sun!!

Have a Great Day!!!
Kevin Valliere
Metamor Worldwide
770-391-9330