Re: What is your opinion

From: MotoX <rat_at_tat.a-tat.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:35:48 +0100

That's a very tight spec. for any server running Oracle. You might get away with it on a very small db, but it's still tight.

Still, most servers ship with 233-450 MHz CPU's and at least 64MB of RAM these days, so I'd call these 'benchmarks' out-of-date. Get some others. Or do your own testing on some loan kit, that's much more interesting (and relevant to your own needs).

MotoX.