What is your opinion

From: Steve FAYE <steve_faye#SPAM#_at_effix.fr>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:03:32 +0200

Hi,

I have read a benchmark which compare OODB with RDBMS such as Oracle. This benchmark used a NT 4.0, P150 with 32 MB of memory and three Scsi disks. On this PC was running the dataserver (either Oracle or OODB). The client part was running on the same station. I think that these tests are irrelevant because of poor memory for Oracle (I do not speak about platform choose). Am I wrong ?

Regards, Steve.

--
Please remove # and SPAM from my email address to reply. My opinions are mine, NOT my employer's.

[ The information and advice contained in this message reflect the ]
[ opinion of the author only, not the opinion of EFFIX. EFFIX shall ]
[ not be held liable to any user for any loss or damage whatsoever ]
[ resulting from reliance on the information contained in this message.]