MTS on Digital UNIX--bug??

From: ANC <alex_at_gsbalum.uchicago.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 01:42:35 GMT

Has anyone had experience with running Oracle 8.04 MTS on Digital UNIX? We are having the following problem:

MTS is only handling 750 users ... if 1,000 log in, 250 of them will use dedicated connections. We could not increase the maximum number of dispatchers to more than 30, which we think would solve the problem. Neither Oracle or Digital were able to help us with this. If anyone has any ideas, please me know.

Thanks for your help!

ANC Received on Mon Oct 12 1998 - 20:42:35 CDT