Re: Oracle8 Upgrade Certification

From: MotoX <rat_at_tat.a-tat.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:14:03 +0100

I've just booked the Oracle8 upgrade exam for the end of this month. I've just finished the first 4 Oracle 7.3 exams. My approach was to use the Oracle DBA Certification book from Oracle Press and the Oracle product manuals. Had no problem at all getting through the exams this way, so I plan to use the same approach for the Oracle 8 upgrade paper.

The course overview for the Oracle 8 upgrade exam is in both the book and the pdf file (new one) on the Oracle education site. Make sure you have access to a complete set of Oracle 8 manuals.

MotoX.

johnk_at_brunet.bn wrote in message <6vksnm$ufe$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Hi all,
>
>I had previously completed the Oracle 7.3 DBA Certification (OCP) from
Sylvan