Re: __LINE__ in proc

From: Bob Withers <Bob.Withers_at_mci.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 07:53:03 -0500

[This followup was posted to comp.databases.oracle.server and a copy was sent to pradeepj_at_delhi.tcs.co.in at pradeepj_at_delhi.tcs.co.in.]

In article <6vir2o$60a$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, pradeepj_at_delhi.tcs.co.in says...
> Hi !
> But the line directives included in generated .c file will not help me.
> Actually I am writing some statement like.
>
> printf("Error at line %d in file %s\n", __LINE__ , __FILE__) ;
>
> in my .pc file.
> Now I want the output should gine line position of this
> statement in proc file not the generated 'c' file.
> Same is the case with filename, it should give
> proc file instead of 'c' file.

I think in order to do this you will need to run your code through the C pre-processor before feeding it to Pro*C.

Bob Received on Fri Oct 09 1998 - 07:53:03 CDT