Re: Export/Import problem...

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_i84.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 13:14:16 -0400

I don't think you can using import/export utilities. You have to either use the
fromuser touser feature of the import where the new user1 has a default tablespace of TS_B or you have to create the table ahead of time with the tablespace
you want. You can get the actual SQL to create the table with a dummy import
with indexfile=Y or something to get the create table command. Then, change the
tablespace, create the table, and import it.