Export/Import problem...

From: Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 19:38:25 +0800

Hello all,

    I have a problem about moving table from instance A to instance B.     I export a table to a file test.dmp (in instance A, the table is in tablespace TS_A). I want to import this file to another instance B in tablespace TS_B. How can I do this with import utilities?

    The situation is as follows:
    (I don't want to use copy command to do this)

    Original                            Target