Loss of Connection on Query Execution

From: Chittesh <chittesh_at_swi.com.sg>
Date: 6 Oct 1998 08:12:01 GMT

Hi,

Recently I have encountered this weired problem.

I am using Oracle with Solaris
Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.2.2.0 - Production Release

In certain cases when I execute query which has like operator with '%' clause in condition server disconnects the connection.

This happens also even when I try to run this query at SQL Prompt. Error Message is

ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

Any help on this will really be appriciated. Thanks,