Development environment roles

From: Susan Wilson <susanw_at_phx.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 16:11:12 -0700

Are there typical role permission setups for a development environment? I need to
set up roles for developers and application administrators (with grant option). Enabling me to be pretty much be a hands-off admin. Is there a suggested way to do this without giving the application administrators DBA privs?

--

    Thanks.