Re: Truncate within stored procedures

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 21:53:52 +0100

In article <6v9e8o$b31$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, jflipse_at_spacestar.com writes
>Any thoughts on how to get this to work? Thanks in advance!

disclaimer: I haven't checked this and this is off the top of my head, but I don't think you can truncate a table via a synonym in sqlplus either. If you need this functionality, perhaps your code should do a check if the name passed is a table name or a synonym.... Steve
--
Please remove nospam from my address to Reply. Received on Mon Oct 05 1998 - 15:53:52 CDT