Setting a rollback segment in a remote transaction

From: <lsantos_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 18:20:05 GMT

    Hi,

    I have a transaction running in database A updating a table on database B. Well, sometimes the transaction is failing due lack of space in rollback segment.

    I have created a large RBS for this transaction and used SET TRANSACTION USE ROLLBACK SEGMENT to use this specific RBS.

    But this is failing due the fact that the rollback segment is located in database B, and the transaction is running in a connection in database A.

    My question: How can I resolve this? Can I set a remote rollback in a remote transaction?

    Best regards
    Luis Santos
    lsantos_at_pobox.com