Re: Setting a rollback segment in a remote transaction

From: Lothar Armbrüster <lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de>
Date: 05 Oct 98 20:54:38 +0100

On 02-Okt-98 19:20:05 lsantos wrote:

> Hi,

> I have a transaction running in database A updating a table on
> database B.
>Well, sometimes the transaction is failing due lack of space in
>rollback segment.

Some time ago, I poste exactly the same question. Someone (to be more precise: Yuri McPhedran <esiyuri_at_my-dejanews.com> ;-) answered I could try to use a stored procedure for that. Unfortunately I was too diverted by other tasks so that I did not test if it works.
Anyway, I think it's worth a try...

Hope that helps,
Lothar

--

Lothar Armbrüster       | lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de
Schulstr. 12            | lothar.armbruester_at_t-online.de