Re: v$session_wait message

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:52:30 GMT

Don't worry -

In virtually any OLTP type of application almost all sessions will be waiting almost all the time for their clients to do something.

This just means the SQl has completed, and server is waiting for the next call to arrive.

Jonathan Lewis.

Cheng-Jih Chen <cjc_at_interport.net> wrote in article <6urfcj$984$1_at_interport.net>...