Re: importing dblink problem

From: Marcus N Hofer <markus_at_tk136248.telekabel.at>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:30:36 +0200

what errmessage do you retrieve if you try to recompile one of these packages with
'alter package XXXX compile;' ?

maybe the code uses synonyms using some other dblink that is no longer valid.
the errmessage above should return the name of the offending dblink.

--marcus

Doug Cowles schrieb in Nachricht <360EC359.95021098_at_i84.net>...