Cleaing the User Area

From: Netproinc2 <netproinc2_at_aol.com>
Date: 28 Sep 1998 05:07:34 GMT

Hi All,
I have doubt in Oracle Arch.

As i know we can clean the Shared pool by saying(1) or we can keep/unkeep the procedures,
function by saying(2)

(1)ALTER SYSTEM FLESH SHARED POOL;
(2)DBMS_SHAREDPOOL.KEEP(-----);
I think it flesh out the non pined procedures,functions,etc.,(1) Doubts :
1.In this 1'st option can we use the user name in MTS?

In case of MTS, PGA is the part of the SGA, OK. Asuam that i have 3 users in each user i have more than 100+ sessions are runing.
2.How do you clean a the User area(PGA)?

Thanks,
Ranga Reddy. Received on Mon Sep 28 1998 - 00:07:34 CDT