Oracle Web Server 3.0 Client Site Installation

From: jfguyard <jfguyard_at_swissonline.ch>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:27:49 GMT

Hi

Working at a private banking customer where I have to install the Oracle Web Server 3.0 on a Digital Unix platform I am now wondering how the client site have to be configurated. Is there any documentation or any crack in the area to help me?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Jean François
--
Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway. http://www.talkway.com Received on Sat Sep 26 1998 - 05:27:49 CDT