Re: Oracle Web Server 3.0 Client Site Installation

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 15:45:04 GMT

On Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:27:49 GMT, "jfguyard" <jfguyard_at_swissonline.ch> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Working at a private banking customer where I have to install the
>Oracle Web Server 3.0 on a Digital Unix platform I am now wondering
>how the client site have to be configurated.

Not sure what you mean here. Are you talking about the client who is the "customer", or the client as in the client desktops? If it's the client desktops/workstations, all you should need is a browser. If it's the Digital Unix server.

>Is there any documentation or any crack in the area to help me?

There is installation documentation included with Web Application Server 3.0. I doubt any crack is going to help you with this. :)

>Thanks in advance and best regards.
>
>Jean François
>--
>Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
>http://www.talkway.com

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Government, Education, & Health

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com

jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Sat Sep 26 1998 - 10:45:04 CDT