Re: where to turn for SQL help

From: <sooz_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 22:17:01 -0700

This newsgroup is a good resource for specific SQL and PL/SQL stuff related to server. Otherwise check out comp.databases.oracle.tools and misc for other questions. Usually these newsgroups are visited by newbies and experts alike, even Oracle Corp techies will post here.

Lots of books too. O'Reilly and Associates has a great book on PL/SQL programming. Good luck.