Re: Question: error on update

From: Patrick Flahan <flahan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/09/25

In your update you do not have a where statement. This causes the entire table to be updated and all these changes have to be logged in a rollback segment so that they can be undone if a rollback is performed. If the table is very large then you can run out of space.

Patrick Flahan
flahan_at_earthlink.net