> 2GB files on Oracle & R/3 w/HP-UX 10.20

From: Doug Siebert <dsiebert_at_icaen.uiowa.edu>
Date: 1998/09/23

Is there a supported configuration for Oracle 7.x to use large files
(> 2GB) with HP-UX 10.20 in an SAP R/3 environment? I know HP-UX
10.20 supports this, but applications must be built to be large file aware. I'm pretty positive Oracle 8.x supports this, but we have to use Oracle 7.x for now. Anyone know?

--
Douglas Siebert                Director of Computing Facilities
douglas-siebert_at_uiowa.edu      Division of Mathematical Sciences, U of Iowa

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.