exporting text files

From: <lshea_at_earthling.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 21:08:49 GMT

I realize this is an easy question - hopefully there's an easy answer!

We use SQL-Load a lot to get information into our clients' databases. One client now wants to dump a table back out into a text file without the headers or other information - just delimited by something and having all fields. Is there a SQL-Unload?

Lisa Shea
lshea_at_earthling.net