Enterprise manager

From: Tim Palmer <tim_at_cairo.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 16:19:17 +0100

Hi ,

I wonder if anyone can help me here.

Im trying to configure OEM and have tried to register an event set so that I will get an email whenever a particular user logs onto a particular database. Just as an example of event and notification capabilities.

The node where the database is has an agent running, it has been discovered as a service along with the listener - but whenver I try to register my event set I see its status as being failure - the Error message for the event is given as 'Event file does not exist'. This sounds like something simple and silly that im missing. ....I hope.

Ive managed to submit and event that checks to see if the database is up and this seems to have been successful.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Tim Palmer Received on Thu Sep 24 1998 - 10:19:17 CDT