Running 'export' silently

From: Frank Ober <xxxx_at_verio.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 19:34:40 -0700

I have looked at the documentation for export as part of 7.3.4.1 and cannot seem to find a way to run export silently (from a shell script that runs via cron) on Solaris 2.6.
I have been stumped for several tries on what seems to be a simple thing. I have tried the standard out and error redirect to /dev/null and standard things like that but the exp still forces output to the terminal.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
--

Frank Ober Received on Sun Sep 13 1998 - 21:34:40 CDT