Q: LOV on the web. SLOOOOOW! Help me.

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_panix.com>
Date: 11 Sep 1998 13:47:50 GMT

We are trying out running some Developer 2000 forms on the web, but the first time that an LOV is chosen, it takes an unbelievable long time for the LOV to appear. I mean really long. After the first one, all other LOV's are quick. I can understand a little delay, but is there any way to optimize them to appear quicker??

I know I haven't given much info like what version, O/S, etc, but I thought maybe there were similar experiences and a little trick that people would have that is platform/version independent.

--

If you have a condom and sunscreen SPF 15 or greater, than it's safe to look at
                     http://www.panix.com/~gsa/index.html