Re: Problem with Net8 Easy Config

From: Ed Bruce <Ed.Bruce_at_ha.hac.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:38:13 -0500

Daniel wrote:

> There is a known problem with having >256 colours set for your monitor
> also it can happen if your files are a bit screwy, w/a is to blow away
> the files and let them get recreated. (backup first)

I just had this problem yesterday. I was told not to use True Color. But to set my color depth from 256 to any number my display adapter supported. As long as it wasn't True Color. I'm running it with 65536 colors and it works fine.

later,
Ed Bruce
Raytheon Systems Company Received on Thu Sep 10 1998 - 08:38:13 CDT