ODBC, Access and Oracle problem

From: njs4 <njs4_at_njs.com.hk>
Date: 1998/09/08

        I come to a problem. Please help me if it is possible and won't take too much time of you. I established a linked table in Access 97 with Oracle 8.0.4 with Oracle ODBC driver. However when I opened the linked table, the first 8 rows of data are all

right, but after that all rows and all fields are saying #Deleted. I wonder if you know what happen and how to solve this problem as attached. On the other hands, if I imported from the same Oracle table with the same ODBC driver, it appears to be all right. Thank you! Received on Tue Sep 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT