PL/SQL: How to access tables globally.

From: S Green <twogreens_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 00:18:30 -0500

I want to share pl/sql table data between pl/sql modules. All the modules are in a common procedure. If I define a table in the package, will it be accessible to all modules. Do I need to pass it (it will be very big) as a parameter? Will the data persist within the package. ie, if i set values in one procedure and it completes will the values persist in the table. What about row locking. Could two modules change the same row concurrently.

TIA Scott Received on Sat Sep 05 1998 - 00:18:30 CDT