Re: OEM: How do I get it to work?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 20:54:32 +0200

Hi Cheng-Jih
do you have topology.ora on the NT box in ORANT\network\admin. That is the file used for service discovery. If you have access to Meta Link there are a few bulletins there explaining the issues in more detail. They still leave much to be desired, at least it is something. Also, (that's where I stumbled) make sure all your keywords like HOST, PORT and so on, in your config files are in uppercase, everywhere. I know this stinks a bit, but that's the way it works.

Hth
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA