NEWSGROUP POSTINGS

From: Paul White <spider_at_villagenet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 09:56:41 -0400

Ken,
I can't figure out how to post this ad on the newsgroups. Please post it to the newsgroups for me. Tune it up also. Thanks. Paul

comp.databases.oracle.marketplace, alt.bestjobsusa.computer.jobs, biz.jobs.offered, li.jobs, misc.jobs, misc.jobs.contract,

misc.jobs.offered, ny.jobs, nyc.jobs, nyc.jobs.contract,
nyc.jobs.offered, prg.jobs, comp.databases.oracle,
comp.databases.oracle.misc, comp.databases.oracle.tools,
comp.databases.oracle.server, alt.solaris, comp.unix.solaris

Header: SEEKING DBA - ORACLE/SOLARIS - NY

SEEKING DBA - WE ARE AN E-COMMERCE COMPANY We are seeking a DBA with knowledge of Oracle 7/8, Oracle or Netscape Webserver, Unix/Solaris, Forms 2.3/3.0/4.5, Reports 2.0/2.5, Developer 2000,
PL/SQL. Based in Long Island, NY, our company, Spider Inc. is one of the leading
Electronic Commerce Companies in the U.S.. Salary, stock options, bonuses, benefits
and 401K.

Paul White
CEO
Spider Inc.