SQL problem

From: Russell Fray <russ_at_u-net.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:25:54 GMT

Hi there,

Just a quick question for the SQL gurus, as I can't seem to suss this one :)

I have a table which contains lots of numbers in a field called 'ag_num'. Within this field, some numbers are duplicated. I want to list the duplications so i can delete them at my discretion, before copying all data from this table in to a new table that does not allow duplicated in that field.

In pseudo code :

select * from (table.name) where the same ag_num is repeated more than once

Please cc replies to russ_at_u-net.net

Thanks!
Russ. Received on Fri Aug 28 1998 - 10:25:54 CDT