Re: Stress test scripts

From: Barry L. Wallis <Barry.L.Wallis_at_cpmx.saic.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:18:39 -0700

I guess I don't understand your question. What do you mean by stress = testing? It would seem that you need to model the actual transactions = you are planning to run against your database. A generic script wouldn't = seem to be much help.

--
Barry L. Wallis, Senior Systems Engineer Science Applications International Corporation 4161 Campus Point Court
San Diego, CA 92121

voice: (619) 646-9891, fax: (619) 646-9327 mailto: Barry.L.Wallis_at_cpmx.saic.com