Re: locking problems lock_id1 utllockt

From: Rolf Hauck <Rolf.Hauck_at_datenrevision.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 07:45:35 +0200

Hi, Ron,
I don't know anything about utllockt. When we have locking problems, I do the following:

1. determine the locking process: select SID from v$lock where block=1
2. locked objects: select object_id from v$locked_object
3. description of locked objects: select * from all_objects where
object_id = THE_ID_FROM_STEP2

Is this what you are interested in?
Sorry, I can't help with row locks.

Rolf