Server Snmp Agent on HP-UX 10.20

From: Willie H Jackson Jr <jackswh_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 00:51:03 GMT

Hi,

 Can anyone help me ! I am tring to configure the SNMP Intelligent agent on a HP-UX 10.20 server running Oracle 7.3.2.3. I can not get the agent to talk to enterprise manager. I am tring to monitor and set thresholds on the database. I do not have the documentation.

Willie Received on Wed Aug 26 1998 - 19:51:03 CDT