Oracle Wbe Server 3.0.1 bugs ?

From: <oldfierw_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 01:10:52 GMT

I've had an ongoing problem with the Oracle Web Server v3.0.1 with regard to users perdiodically not being able to connect up for some reason during the day. This only occurs once every couple of weeks yet is regular. It has nothing to do with the network as far as I can see. Status checks on the HTTP listener and WRB show no problems and there is nothing in the logs. Once I have bounced the Web server, the problem appears to fix itself. I have asked Oracle if this is a result of a bug and they have been quite vague ( apart from to assure me that the next version 3.0.2 should rectify the problem ).

Has anyone else out there had this problem, and if so, what action has been taken to rectify it. Is it a bug or something else ?

Robert Oldfield