NT Performance Monitor

From: Bob <bobandbabsy_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 25 Aug 1998 01:05:00 GMT

Using Oracle8 Enterprise Edition on NT, I’ve been unsuccessful at getting the NT Performance Monitor to display the Oracle objects when the SID is not ORCL. I have gotten it to work with the default database as ORCL/system/manager….but only after manually loading the Oracle objects with the LODCTR command and updating the opctrn80.ini file to contain the full path of the opctrn80.h file. With my non-default instance, I have updated the registry (Services>Oracle80>Performance) with my new SID name in the bequeth entry and used my new userid/password….and it still does not show the Oracle objects. I have gone to Oracle with this and have gotten nowhere. Has anyone got this to work outside of ORCL/system/manager???? Received on Mon Aug 24 1998 - 20:05:00 CDT